We are seeking a Seasoned Investor Relations Professional for our Global Financial Services Client.
The Global Groups mandate is to develop a global programme of investor development and research promotion. This position is responsible for helping with that development, and managing relationships with the Fixed-Income Investor Community located in MENA.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this role is responsible for a portfolio of accounts/asset classes and will be tasked with the following:
• Overall leadership and coordination of accounts/asset classes, creating excellent relationships with key decision makers within those organisations
• Research & commentary promotion
• Coordinating and communicating with colleagues across the globe
• Developing a program whereby analysts meet fixed income investors on a regular basis
• Assisting the origination team in identifying buyers of fixed income paper of their target issuer accounts with a view to connect the dots between bankers – investors – issuers.
• Develop & maintain new and existing buy-side as well as sell side sales & research relationships through meetings, calls, road-shows and events
• Identify global investment firms & individuals of strategic importance
• Build global profiles for the portfolio of key investment firms within your sector, ensuring they receive the full range of products/research/outreach to match their investment profile.
• Become the expert on those organisations and their rating agency views/requirements.
• Facilitate direct market access to Group Analysts to deliver detailed views and answer investor queriesqueries
• Communicate high level Group strategy and positioning statement
• Develop and execute visibility campaigns, commentary, products & services to increase market engagement
• Systematic, process-driven research promotion
• Contribute to the overall research strategy of the Group based on investor feedback
• Recommend topics for research and events
• Develop strong partnerships across internal groups (sector/region)
• Coordinate investor activity with the broader group to ensure objectives are aligned
• At least 8 years of relevant experience
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain long term relationships
• An understanding of fixed income investment strategies
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Highly motivated with excellent communication, organisational and time-management skills
• An Academic Background including a Degree in a relevant subject
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A Leading Independent Recruitment Company.