Admin Officer Dnetworked Dubai UAE
Company: DNetworked – Dubai
Job Position: Admin Officer Vacancy,
Job Location: Dubai UAE
Job Description (Admin Officer Dnetworked Dubai UAE):
- The admin officer must be able to SharePoint support to include granting group access
- Provide user account setup and configuration to allow users access to the services
- Manage user accounts, and subscriptions for the customer organization
- Flexibility due to the fast pace environment
- Address service availability issues within the customer’s organizational span of control
- Assist timekeepers with larger onsite contract employees.
- Address client connectivity, client software, and mobility installation issues
- Ensuring all documents are within the contractual agreement.
- Review forms for compliance
- Entering schedules, new employees, and skills for all contract employees
- Conduct audits on invoicing.
- Training new office employees
- Enter and review time tracking system for contractors, weekly invoicing, and turnaround support.
Job Skills (Admin Officer Dnetworked Dubai UAE):
- Strong writing skills
- Proficient in proofreading and editing in Microsoft Word
- 3+ years of professional experience working in Information Technology
- Able to pick up on new software quickly
- Great customer service and communication skills
- Must be a mature and effective problem solver
- Professional experience administering Office
- Experience with MS Exchange or Exchange Admin Centre (EAC)
- Working knowledge of Forefront Identity Manager highly preferred
- Experience granting group access to SharePoint Strong computer skills
You can apply through the Dnetworked official website here!
Here are other Related Jobs: