Administrative Assistant McDermot Dubai UAE
Job Position: Administrative assistant
Company: McDermott company
Job Description (administrative assistant McDermott Dubai UAE):
Here is the necessary duty of the administrative assistant of the company:
- Assumes any other job responsibilities and tasks as assigned by the department or company as and when necessary.
- The Administrative Assistant McDermot Dubai UAE must be able to assist with IT requests – follow-ups and filing.
- Provides administrative support and assistance to Managers and Department staff as required.
- Assists with invoice records – checking, processing, recording, filing.
- Assists in travel arrangements, logistics and travel visas for department team as and when necessary.
- The Administrative Assistant McDermot Dubai UAE helps in the retrieval of files and in the transmission of other files, records, documents, data, in times of urgency for user needs.
- Follows up on and completes day to day office matters, issues, requests.
- Assists with Document Control – monitoring, recording, and filing of documents under department’s custody.
- The Administrative Assistant McDermot Dubai UAE must be able to assist with setting up, filling and updating backup document files.
Related job: Assistant Accountant Green Initiative
Job Requirements for the position of the administrative assistant McDermott Dubai UAE
Applicants Education Qualification:
- He/she must present a Diploma in Business or related discipline certificate.
- Must have 3 to 5 years of secretarial experience.
Job Qualifications and IT Skills:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Apply through the companies website McDermott Company