Assistant Accountant Green Initiative Company Dubai UAE
Company Name: Green Initiative Company
Job Location: Dubai United Arab Emirate (UAE)
Company Description: The Green Initiative company is based on offering environmental-friendly and energy solutions all over Dubai and the Middle East. The company is set to provide a consultation atmosphere, solutions, distribution of products for the under listed specified branches like:
Description of the job (Assistant Accountant Green Initiative Company)
- To ensure that the Credit policies of the Company are strictly adhered to and that all related risks are eliminated or minimized. To ensure timely collection of debtors.
- Responsible for successful implementation of the Business plan and in achieving the planned results.
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
Related job: Design Account Manager Grafdom Dubai UAE
Here are the skills required of all applicants
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
- To carry out any other duties and responsibilities assigned by the Head of Sales, General Manager or his Superiors.
- Customer Complaints Resolution: To handle Customers Complaints in coordination with the Customer Service and operation department.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Customer Relationship Management: To visit key existing Customers regularly and involving Superiors as part of CRM, to ensure their retention and to obtain more business from them.
- To identify most suitable overseas agents and to play an active role in negotiating special rates and tariffs from them and other Shipping and Airlines Carriers and other Service providers.
- Risk Management: To ensure that Company is not exposed to avoidable risks.
- To ensure that Credit Policies have adhered and Debtors accounts are reviewed on a regular basis and debts are collected as per the agreed Credit Terms.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- To coordinate in a harmonized way with the Accounts Department to ensure the mutual requirements and interests are served well.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
Follow this LINK if you wish to apply for the job.