• Observing, controlling and improving the Retail operation in collaboration with outlet Manager, and Managing Partner for the improvement of sales and customer satisfactionsatisfaction
• Developing and executing the merchandising plan of the year, with all related products and creations with different departments (production – packaging – flowers- warehouse)
• Organizing the season’s collections, pricing and introducing it to the Retail team
• Analyzing sales results by item, by brand, by season to plan future collections accordingly and to plan the retail outlets activities accordingly
• Guide the targets setting for outlets to help in stock rotation and moving items as per assigned season
• Working with the PR and marketing agency to monitor the constant presence of the brand in media and info areas to allow constant awareness in the mind of buyers….ensuring that assigned budget is well met and used to the maximum with monitoring process to measure effectiveness of the same.
• Be the image when needed in the media to help increase brand positioning and presence.
• Manage and maintain stock levels of slow movers, fast movers and basic collection
• Control the spending of the outlet and budget assigned versus targets to be achieved, minimizing loss and resources abuse.
• Developing the brand’s presence through well selected sponsorship and events to link the brand to the conscious of customers; searching to link our brand with high end names present in the market to increase awareness of our brand
• Participating in the purchasing activity of the brand, sellable and non-sellable items
• Knowing the competition, their activities and prices range.
• Communicate the plans of the brand and the strategies to be followed to the team of retail outlet, provide necessary training, and lead the execution of the same while monitoring performances.
• Ensure the smoothness of the operation through setting procedures and monitoring them, and manage the information and communication flow among all various departments involved in the daily operation of sales / delivery and quality control.
• Represent the outlet in communications with the mall’s managements, making sure all branches comply with their procedures.
• Develop the private sector, VIPs contacts and develop the corporate sector.
• Manage the performance of team in the retail division, their performances, results, and contribution.
• Work closely with accounting and auditing department for proper reporting and cost control issues and financial projections of the retail division.
• English and Arabic speaking is a must.
• A minimum of 8 years’ experience in Retail and corporate business in Saudi Arabia
• Highly motivated and active, ready for a challenging job, mobile and flexible in time and actions
• Computer literate with advanced skills in MS office, outlook and any other computer skills; Basic accounting skills is a must
• Highly organized with effective time management skills
• Proved track of people management
• Taking care of all the logistics and shipments coming from Factory and deal with the clearance agents.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Forrey and Galland is the luxury chocolatier well-renowned for its creativity and innovation, particularly in crafting products that combine French chocolate making know-how with flavors originating from the region. Produced locally to ensure freshness, the chocolates and macaroons are intricately handmade to infuse the desired flavor. The difference in taste that results is unmatched! As a testament to the luxurious experience that is a result of the products, Forrey & Galland was awarded the coveted title of Best Luxury Chocolates by Gulf Connoisseur in 2010 as well 2013. In line with its haute-couture philosophy, its packaging is also carefully handmade to guarantee impeccable finishing and quality. Forrey & Galland is very proud to boast as its clients five-star hotels, private airlines and VIP corporations.